The Bedford Cheese Shop welcomes you to enter The Homestead
– our special events and education center.
Whether you wish to host an intimate get together for friends with wine and cheese pairings or invite your family to take a private class, we look forward to creating a memorable event for you and your guests. Able to seat up to 25 people, and with a price point of approximately $50 a head, The Homestead is an intimate setting in which our knowledgeable cheesemongers are present to both assist and educate your party.
Some examples of past events include:
- a 30-minute Cheese 101 class followed by a bountiful array of snacks, fondue, and wine pairings
- a customized catering spread and free use of The Homestead, including cheeses, charcuterie, and an antipasto selection
- use of the space for birthday parties, film presentations and meetings with provided small bites
- a private class of your choosing (for example: Cheese Making Basics, Whiskey and Cheese Pairings, Cheeses of the British Isles, etc.)
For more information, pricing, and inquiries, please e-mail: