Farmstead Cheese Platter
Our Farmstead Cheese Platter features the best cheeses that we have to offer; each platter features a unique selection of artisanal cheeses hand-picked by one of our cheesemongers. Whether you want an English farmhouse cheddar or a Pyrenees tomme, we can accommodate whatever your cheesey heart desires. Each cheese is selected on the basis of seasonality, quality, and ripeness. The Platter also includes a variety of accoutrements, such as dried fruits, nuts, and olives. You will also receive a box of crackers.
Placing an Order
Experiencing the world through taste is at the heart of our mission. Whichever Platter you select, consider it an invitation to explore the flavor profiles of an amazing range of cheeses, meats and accoutrements with Bedford Cheese Shop as your guide. A few details to consider:
- Platters require at least 48 hours notice.
- *If an order is placed less than 48 hours in advance, it is subject to a $25 rush fee, and availability is not always guaranteed; we may not be able to make your platter at that time.
- Please alert us to any allergies or dietary restrictions. We are not a nut, gluten or seed-free facility. Gluten-free crackers available upon request.
- Due to the ever-changing nature of our cheese and charcuterie cases, should a cheese or charcuterie selection be unavailable, it may be substituted for a product of equal or higher value.
- In addition to our website, Platter orders may be placed in Shop or over the phone.
Alteration & Cancellation Policy: